The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has launched Voter's Edge California, a comprehensive, nonpartisan online guide to elections covering federal, state, and local races in the state of California.
As the November election gets closer, check in to see exactly what will be on your ballot.
Using Voter's Edge California, voters can:
● Access their full, personalized ballot by entering their address.
● Get in-depth information on candidates, measures, and who supports them.
● View candidate biographies, top priorities, answers to questions, photos, policy videos, endorsements, and detailed information about who funds their campaigns.
● Browse unbiased explanations of ballot measures; find out who supports, opposes, and funds them.
● Check where, when, and how to vote, including information on their local polling locations.
● Keep track of their choices to make voting easier.
● Share information about the election with friends and family.
● Access a Spanish language version of the website.
Why use Voter's Edge California? We launched a prototype of the voter guide in California for the 2014 election, it received more than 725,000 visits--about 10% of the number of Californians who cast ballots in the election.
If you have recently moved, you can authorize the Department of Motor Vehicles to notify the Secretary of State to change your voting registration address when you use the DMV Change of Address page.
The information is provided in Spanish, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, and Tagalog.
An Easy Voter Guide for the next election will be posted when it's available.
Launched by the League of Women Voters Education Fund (LWVEF) in October of 2006, VOTE411.org is a "one-stop-shop" for election related information. It provides nonpartisan information to the public with both general and state-specific information on the following aspects of the election process: