Hot Topics Learn More
- May 26, 2015 Annual Meeting: "Strengthening Our County Library System"
Chair of Strong Libraries=Strong Communities
Newly-Appointed "City Librarian"
"Strengthening Our County Library System"
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Stockton Hilton, 2323 Grand Canal Boulevard, Stockton, CA 95207
Gathering and no-host bar 5:30; Dinner 6:00; Program 6:30;
Business meeting to follow
Reservation and meal selection deadline: May 20, 2015
To make your reservations, send a check made out to LWVSJC along with your meal selection form to LWVSJC, P. O. Box 4548, Stockton, CA 95204.
With questions or to cancel a reservation, contact Diane
Park, 477-7193, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations accepted through May 20, 2015.
Payments cannot be refunded for cancellations after that date.
Reservation and meal form.
Our Spring Voter issue is out! Read here. Our Annual Report for 2014-2015 is also available.
CONTENTS OF SPRING VOTER 2015
- County groundwater is topic of League forum
- President's Message
- Program Planning meeting identifies topics for focus
- Civil Grand Jury a force for improvement
- County Libraries the focus of Annual Meeting speakers
- Toastmasters offers public speaking opportunities
- Annual Meeting reservation form CORRECT DATE IS MAY 26, NOT 27
- The LWVUS seeks consensus on money in politics
Local League Positions Learn More
- Positions - San Joaquin County
Calendar of Events Learn More
- Meetings and events for the public and League members
The Voter Learn More
- LWV of San Joaquin County Newsletter
Elections & Voting Learn More
- Who is on the ballot in the next election? What did candidates promise in the last election? How to register to vote? ...and more
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
In order to best connect with our League, we encourage you to Like us on Facebook
and/or Follow us on Twitter
. You will instantly find yourself updated with the latest news relevant to the League, and connected to our members and others like you. It is also a great and convenient way to let your opinions shape our work.
Your tax-deductible donation to the San Joaquin County League Education Fund will assist us in the vital area of voter education.